Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi, all ☺. Just a quick question stu, a while back you had a selection of bits in a box you had for sale and I believe I bought a large folding cup from you and was just wondering if you had a small folding cup in your selection of bits. All the best carl

Sorry Bud not got any Folding Cups, glad you got sorted.

would it be possible for me to get a lift to wherever it is and go halves on the petrol
i live in ipswich

THe next meet thread is http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123567

I work in Bury now and will be going stright there
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123567

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Hi Guys

Foot is healing well, the boot has been off for 2 weeks and no pain until today, got stung on my foot by a bl**dy wasp under the tongue of my trainer! :pokenest:

Anyway I have been prophesising about the benefits of Vicks, quick dab and sting gone pronto.

Don't forget to take a jar to the 'Moot'!

Kevin

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi Guys

Foot is healing well, the boot has been off for 2 weeks and no pain until today, got stung on my foot by a bl**dy wasp under the tongue of my trainer! :pokenest:

Anyway I have been prophesising about the benefits of Vicks, quick dab and sting gone pronto.

Don't forget to take a jar to the 'Moot'!

Kevin

Blimey you've been quiet lately. I thought you'd been put down. :lmao: Nice to see you up and about again. :)

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Blimey you've been quiet lately. I thought you'd been put down. :lmao: Nice to see you up and about again. :)

Broken foot was a hinderance, last meet had a wedding to go to so had to miss bow making otherwise been keeping an eye in/on. Be good to have a weekend in the bush and we won't see each other till Oct :thankyou: :lmao: But don't worry I've got all your pictures!

Have a good Moot with the others and catch up in Oct mate.

Thanks Chris, I've mentioned it and worn it, used it to stop midges, on bites and today a sting with good result. Though the smell can be a talking point!

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Broken foot was a hinderance, last meet had a wedding to go to so had to miss bow making otherwise been keeping an eye in/on. Be good to have a weekend in the bush and we won't see each other till Oct :thankyou: :lmao: But don't worry I've got all your pictures!

Have a good Moot with the others and catch up in Oct mate.

Keep well Kevin, see you in October.:You_Rock_

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Tony,

good to hear from you hows things going?

I am not sure I am runnign teh August meet yet, due to other things happening...and only two of us at the mo,

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, all.
just about finished my response pack well impressed with how much I've been able to squeeze in. Looking forward to being able to try it out. Tempted to try it at the next month's meeting. Later carl

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi, all.
just about finished my response pack well impressed with how much I've been able to squeeze in. Looking forward to being able to try it out. Tempted to try it at the next month's meeting. Later carl

It's amazing how much you can pack in them. Have you got the one with the shoulder strap, or is it the waist belt only?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE