Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
It fits into a 14cm zebra billy, or I think they do a lunch box that is the same diameter but half the height that it fits in. I think Chris has one of those.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The stove fits in perfectly and does not rattle around if kept in its bag, only down side is the little tray/bowl thing wont fit back in.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well thats decided.. MOT FAIL......needs some welding on the drivers side front inner wing.... so it looks like this weekend may be canceled for me..... :(

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Saturday night may be a goer, just spoken to Matt, and he can make Tomorrow late afternoon... so a good welding job will be done...., then Retest booked for 8:15 on Saturday morn.... I am thinking I may get out now :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Now that sounds a good one ... we would have to keep it quite :)......lol

Even If I dont get the welding finished Friday, My MOT is Ok until Sunday :).. then its home and get the Trumpet out, so you up for that Chris and Steve... it would be good to get you out under the stars Steve :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE