Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
It's amazing how much you can pack in them. Have you got the one with the shoulder strap, or is it the waist belt only?
Hi, Colin.
it has a waist strap and it has the attachment for the shoulder strap but didn't come with one, very tempted to make one from paracord but knowing how long it would take me, I'd rather go without than take it apart to salvage the cord LOL. Still have a space, the size of a Mars bar but unsure how to utilise it to its full. Maybe a golf ball and call it Wilson.☺ later carl

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi Carl. Could you please tell me where you got those ear plugs from?

Cheers Gaz.
Hi, gaz.
A small donation was made by work☺ the earplugs are manufactured by E-A-R classic soft, the following info was on the back of the packet. Bag 13224 snr=36 h=36 m=33 L=29 en352-2 made by aearo limited, Stockport, sk12 1fj hope this helps' all the best Carl

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
thins have been a bit busy with me lately not been catching up much,, what with the Landy going in for MOT end of this week, and the daytona being put back together, and of course with kids as well, I am still not really unpacked from teh Moot... ....arrrhhggggg

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
thins have been a bit busy with me lately not been catching up much,, what with the Landy going in for MOT end of this week, and the daytona being put back together, and of course with kids as well, I am still not really unpacked from teh Moot... ....arrrhhggggg

Lol, My daughter just got back from the Reading festival, I have to sort her kit out. Grrr

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I ve just gained some more stuff..

The guy at work that gave me the Glock, has just walked in my office and given me a 120ltr Olive Bergan 1998 long back with side pouches, a Roll Mat, Water bottle with cup, a set of Mini Flares (pen Laucher type with flares) and a kit bag...

Now I feel lucky :).. more toys......:) :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I know some of you have a Wood gas stove, I ve brought the copy one.. :), and you keep it in a MSR or a simular billy, what will it fit in I need to make this into a cook set....

And no I dont need to know where to get kitty litter... I'll use real wood...... :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE