Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Good to her your mums on the mend Stu.
I had a fast response back from DD about the tarp tabs, you are correct the tabs had a tearing issue so we're cut off and the tarps sold at a reduced price, I didn't realise when I bought it, DD have offered an upgrade for £6 to an OG or Coyote brown, must admit I'm tempted to go Coyote as it different.
May treat myself to some whoopies too. Looking forward to getting out again soon with The FioFO team.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
More news from the mum front... she took a few steps with a zimma frame today :) .

Thinking about going out on Friday 7th night, would be good to get back to the new site, or did you find any more Paul?

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
7th looks good for me,
Not been out to find a new site yet, perhaps if you fancy geocaching on the Saturday we could look for one. Was going to look today but having my dog put down.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
7th looks good for me,
Not been out to find a new site yet, perhaps if you fancy geocaching on the Saturday we could look for one. Was going to look today but having my dog put down.

OH NO Paul, sorry to hear that Mate, I feel for you mate... always a loss of a good friend...

I just been told that I got to leave for kent at 8 am on sat 8th to Claire Mums B'day Party so will not be able to make Friday, but the Friday 14th, I can do, sorry to be a pain.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Stu

I don't have my phone on me today. I text Paul and he said he was up for it, so just were to go?

Reg
Rum

Hi mate, I would say that nice little wood we went last time, if you and paul are up for it. hopefully get there a bit earlier so we dont run out of light?, I leave work at 5pm on Friday and will have my kit in the motor already.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Tony, Just been thinking, is it worth me comming over to you after work on friday then back to the hadleigh area, shall we just pitch up and try a new place near the old one?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
well there are a few that watch this thread, as far as the little group that consists of Myself, Tony (Rumcelt), Paul (Roman Soldier), and Nick (Kimbiko) that are regualrily meeting in and around Ipswich/colchester area.

Apart from that we have not meet any one else from the area, we have been down to sussex group whih is a very active set of guys and girls, we are yet to go and see the good people of norfolk, and it would be good to get some more involved with the group, and grow its experiance and knolwage.

Rum and myself are out this friday, over at Rendelsham

BenCalver

Tenderfoot
Hello fellow bushcrafters,
Long time no speak on my part!!

I'm back at long last!
How is everyone and everything?

Sorry for being absent for bout a year but things in life sorted now, which means I can focus on the bushcraft group again!!

What meets are upcoming?
And don't know if anyone would be interested but I'm booking a place on a fungi foraging course in Wroxham for £25(1day) for 21st October, anyone else interested? I can provide transport. :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hello fellow bushcrafters,
Long time no speak on my part!!

I'm back at long last!
How is everyone and everything?

Sorry for being absent for bout a year but things in life sorted now, which means I can focus on the bushcraft group again!!

What meets are upcoming?
And don't know if anyone would be interested but I'm booking a place on a fungi foraging course in Wroxham for £25(1day) for 21st October, anyone else interested? I can provide transport. :)

Welcome back Ben, good to see you.

Tony and I are out tonight at rendelsham other than that we are talking about a few nights out may be a revisit to Sussex for a long weekend soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE