Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hey guys looking at the calander For sept, I am just wondering if anyone can make it for say the 7th Sept at the colchester place, Just got to check my calander and see if she ok's it, lol.

and seeing if we can make a weekender say the last weekend or trhe frist weekend of Oct.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I'm staying out this Saturday to find a good spot,will keep you posted

I would have loved to come with you on sat but my Mum was rushed ionto Adambrokes on Monday, her long term illness has flaired up again, plus it was going to be mum and dads golden wedding on sat so thing a bit down at the mo.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thank you for your regards,

I am off to see mum this afternoon, hopefully things will be as good as they can.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I would have loved to come with you on sat but my Mum was rushed ionto Adambrokes on Monday, her long term illness has flaired up again, plus it was going to be mum and dads golden wedding on sat so thing a bit down at the mo.

Hope it all comes good for you.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thanks to Paul, Crom and Swallow for your regards, Mums MRI, is clear so no Cancer, just the CIDP!!!, thats a releif......

Off to see mum today after all the intervenoius medication they have been pumping in her, it must be working she is now sitting in a chair :) :)now.

Good looking UQ there Paul, got to arrange that night out.... I could do with a night out......

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Hey Stu good news mate,

I have a question about DD tarp, mine is the camo 3 x3 it was bought from DD with my Frontline about 2 - 3 months ago and when we went out Saturday night we noticed that it has the ridgeline loops and loops at each corner. However, along each side it has black webbing tabs sewn on but they have no loops or any function that I can see, it's almost as if the loops have been cut off, anyone else had this or am I missing something?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hey Stu good news mate,

I have a question about DD tarp, mine is the camo 3 x3 it was bought from DD with my Frontline about 2 - 3 months ago and when we went out Saturday night we noticed that it has the ridgeline loops and loops at each corner. However, along each side it has black webbing tabs sewn on but they have no loops or any function that I can see, it's almost as if the loops have been cut off, anyone else had this or am I missing something?

This is normal, for some reason the side tabs were being used and damaging thw stiching on the camo ones, so they cut off the loops on the side,

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Stu

Good to hear your Mum is better, I am up for a night out when you lot are.

Reg
Rum

Thank for that Tony how was your weekend camping with the family.

Just an Up date saw Mum yesterday, after about 10 bottles of IVIG @aboput £1000 each:eek:, well thats what they told us, they are going to try to get Mum to stand today, lets hiope she makes it then its on to seing if she can put one foot in front if each other.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE