Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
OK bud, just give us a call, I am walking around tonys for a 13:00 pick up... the we heading over to Rendelsham

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Had a nice night out in Rendlesham last night, I walked up to Tonys, to meet PAul there, we then went over to Rendelsham and used one of the normal pitches we use, set up camp , and then set to finding wood for the fire,

My new, we new to me Bergan behaved well, better then the short back DPM on i have so think that will going up for sale, it was good to get back into the woods, once we were sorted and the fire set up we sat and nattered about anything and everything...

In the morning we had a bimble about and found a nicer pitch to try out next time..

Heres a few pics

DSCN0260.jpg DSCN0263.jpg DSCN0264.jpg DSCN0265.jpgDSCN0267.jpg DSCN0268.jpg DSCN0272.jpg DSCN0275.jpg DSCN0277.jpg DSCN0285.jpg

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Sorry I missed it, but family things happened. On a brighter note, I have been given two green 100% wool US military blankets which belonged to my grandad, I have three in total now. Yippee! !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE