Suffolk Bushcraft Group

BushDaddy

Jan 5, 2014
Felixstowe
Dont get me wrong, i prefere to learn by trial and error as well, but it makes up for not being able to get out very often. As for canterbury, I havent heard the stories but I do find the videos not only interesting, but nicely done. Is your youtube name same as on here?

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Dont get me wrong, i prefere to learn by trial and error as well, but it makes up for not being able to get out very often. As for canterbury, I havent heard the stories but I do find the videos not only interesting, but nicely done. Is your youtube name same as on here?

There are some YouTubers I do watch (such as Reallybigmonkey1)... I just haven't really gotten to Canterbury's videos so far. I will do, some day.
My YouTube channel name isn't the same as my forum username, and I've PM'd you the details because I try to avoid self-promotion.

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Tobby... stick the pics up you sent me let the guys see your axe head, by the looks of it it just needs re helveing..

Colin have you got a pic of that rusty axe head before you dunk it in Molasses ... as a matter of interest ????

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Dont know, I gave one to Colin, and one was selected for the group, I cant remember by who or where it went, it isnt in my car.

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
Tobby... stick the pics up you sent me let the guys see your axe head, by the looks of it it just needs re helveing..

Colin have you got a pic of that rusty axe head before you dunk it in Molasses ... as a matter of interest ????

Stu, if I knew how, I would, but Im not good on these word typy thingees.... Im more a old skool mechanical type person than a techno person, I will bring it to the meet in Feb though. I would like to refurb it and use it as apparently it was my Grandads.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE