Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Not sure about what i am doing to it...... But def dont want a back quiver... Prob do a simple change and put a belt loop on it.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Stu have you seen on ebay the campbeds with the pods/huts on them? Not sure if they are for stand alone or just in a bigger tent for privacy or the ones that you can put a mozzy net on top you could use the trap over it for cover?
Ozzy does your kid go to the school in Debenham?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stu have you seen on ebay the campbeds with the pods/huts on them? Not sure if they are for stand alone or just in a bigger tent for privacy or the ones that you can put a mozzy net on top you could use the trap over it for cover?
Ozzy does your kid go to the school in Debenham?

Yeah mate I did wonder about one :), at the mo I am thinking about one of teh US army ones, with the skeeta net attached :)

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
After the discussions we have had about the effect of hammocking on bladder control, I asked someone this evening if they had experienced the same problem. The response was.

"I have never had a problem with this, but I do find it easy to get in and out of my hammock. Perhaps this helps"

Another point of view from our very own Mr Ray Mears. His talk was good too!

Nice one; we were there too and thought it was a great evening.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Did I tell you I got a couple of the paper targets now ready for play :).

Got a Sleeping hare, a standing hare, and a Pheasent.. :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I got them from Custom Archery, did not cost much, and they are reinforced... :)

I thought they would be good to go on the BAck stop

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Yup. Would have ordered the bow today but my lovely wife has borrowed my card and left her purse at work:mad:. Tomorrow I am fitting some shutters to an old barn , hopefully I can get it ordered Wednesday, and go and look at a motor:)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yup. Would have ordered the bow today but my lovely wife has borrowed my card and left her purse at work:mad:. Tomorrow I am fitting some shutters to an old barn , hopefully I can get it ordered Wednesday, and go and look at a motor:)

Lol... Do you think she is trying to tell you somthing, lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE