Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
they look great mate, i'll have a word with the landowner and see if he will allow us to leave targets on site :), thank you for that offer.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Appoligies to John, in all the excitment with the last weekend, what with the tress, a chemical loo, and a pole lathe, John did give us a 1m x 1m Archery Boss made of foam..... I moved it to the back of the disco after empying my kit out on sunday, I just opened the back door to put my new bow in, and it fell on me :)

Thank you for that John that much appreciated as well..

With all the equipment we are gathering, I think we better have a rejig of our storage at the woods,

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I thought we had said 50lb... well I am bu**erd then........

Cause I am pulling 45lb

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi guys, sorry to jump in midway on your bow conversation! (Great read!) Ive been following your chatter, and its great to see there is a great vibe going on in my neck of the woods! I've been off BCUK for far too long due to other commitments and would love to pop along to one of your meets to see how you roll if that's ok?!

Hi, join in with the banter, and the chat, it all used to happen on this thread, but now I ve moved the meet info to another thread but as you can see we still chat on here, we're an easy going group, of different backgrounds and ages, but we all like the same thing bushcraft:), yeah you'd be welcome jump on the thread and add yourself.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thanks Stu, I saw the other meet threads but thought I'd say hi on this main one first!... Hi! �� Ill sort dates out in a bit, but probably looking at the early October meet as my brother has borrowed most of my gear to explore the giant redwoods in America! He won't be back till the end of the month!

Thats ok, .....his a lucky man.. been about the big country, as I say just chat, some times it gets busy and quite interesting, lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi, stu. well you being No1 and the boss better move it up to 45lb then :lmao:. hi wolfcrafter please pop along it will be nice to meet you and have a cupper.. later carl

Hi Carl... I am not the boss...we have spoken about that before lol... I just facilitate...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE