Suffolk Bushcraft group, any takers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hey got my sleeping bag, well impressed, it looks new to me.... not bad for £25. also had a Tarp, knife, 50' of Paracord, fire steel turn up today so its been like christmas tonight, lol.

now just looking forward to the 27th......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi All

Count me in 27th, sorry only just re- visited the thread, Ste I have a sage bag you can use and a arctic sleeping bag if you need?
I was looking to go out on my own that weekend in the wood. If that is ok Ben?

Regards
Rum

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Any were and every were, ebay army surplus and bushcraft uk people are always selling kit and they make some good kit as well.

I will PM you my mob number.

Regards
Rum

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi All

Count me in 27th, sorry only just re- visited the thread, Ste I have a sage bag you can use and a arctic sleeping bag if you need?
I was looking to go out on my own that weekend in the wood. If that is ok Ben?

Regards
Rum

I should be ok for gear now, once we are up and runing, will get more, lol,

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Had a bit of a problem re-finding the tread, someone moved Suffolk to another part of the UK, lol. in the Midlands, not the south East, lol

Hope i remmebered every one to Message to the new link.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I think it man made, size wise its good i am 6' and a 50" chest and loads of room. so well happy., thinking about one of those cheq bed rools as a bivi bag as well

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Cheers for the info Big Stu and Rum and the mob number. As long as Ben doesn't mind I will bring some of my bows for people to have a go with if possible.
Thanks for your time

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi Folks

I don't know what the rest of you folks thing, but to my mind we have now got the Suffolk Bushcraft Group?
Does anyone know how to start a group thread, like some of the other area groups have done?

Regards
Rum

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Looking at the pages, there isn't a East one at all. Maybe after we meet and show that there is a group not just guys chatting and wishing. We could ask or find out about having "Our" own page??
Thanks for your time.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Folks

I don't know what the rest of you folks thing, but to my mind we have now got the Suffolk Bushcraft Group?
Does anyone know how to start a group thread, like some of the other area groups have done?

Regards
Rum

It sounds like it to me,be good to start one on here, one problem I have found with forum groups, is that everyone wants to join but a number don't take an active part, can we make it that we only accept invites from those really interested, and take part, it may sound silly but whats the point of having people that are not rely intrested and active.

I am wondering about starting a new thread in the right section, just saying "Suffolk Buschcraft Group"

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Just to let all who have posted on here that there is a new page for the SUFFOLK meet, just in case it goes. Quite on this one?? Hope to see you all soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE