Suffolk Bushcraft group, any takers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi folks

There has been some interest shone in possibly starting a bushcraft group in Suffolk.

If anyone is interested please ether add to the thread or PM me.

Regards
Rum

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi David

I dont know if we have any ware we can go that is legal, but two head are better than one and if we pool our resources we might get that holy grail of a legal woodland camp site we can use.

This an aspiration admittedly.

Regards
Rum

Grom

Dec 18, 2011
Ipswich
I would be very interested in tking you up on that offer David, let me know if and when you get a chance to do so :)

KIMBOKO

Nomad
Nov 26, 2003
Suffolk
I am interested and in Suffolk I have access to a small site that is maybe a possibility. Can't really talk to the owner until New Year.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi all,
That could be cool to do. I would be in for a new year meet. I may even be able to find a wood where we could camp and do a small bit of archery maybe....

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi all, always been interested in Bushcraft since my Scout days, and still have that interest but never realy got back into into so at the tender age of 45 thought it about time, been reading through a few of the threads and its wetted my appittie again.

Be great to chat to a few of the local guys and see if we can get something going.

BenCalver

Tenderfoot
I'm interested.
Got a forest where I practise now, been giving permission in the past for fires and camping overnight, so could try there? Big forest, rabbits, deer, snakes, badgers, foxes. Plenty of different types of trees.
If we get a rough figure of numbers and duration, I'd be more then happy to try and get permission.

The site is located just outside of Ipswich.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am Interested , but not got any gear at the mo. what sort of thing you thinking of, be good to get a group going.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE