Sub Zero forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We had a few requests for a cold weather forum so we put this in pace to see how it goes. We'll move some threads in here from other places over the next little while. Keep in mind that some of the threads that come in will be older so to get all of them just set the date you'd like to search from down at the bottom when you first come into the forum, i usually use 'beginning' which bring up all of them.

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
A cold thread? Hmmm, this morning I woke up to about 3'' to 4'' of fresh snow and tonight's forecast low is -13C. Sure glad spring is here:lmao:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We'll just move all relevant threads, reposting isn't really necessary as it would end up in doubles. A heads up if it's not here in due time, will do ;)

As Ahjno says, we'll move stuff, let us know if you see something that you think should be in here, a link will do and we can always delete your post if it's just got links in for us to use to move things.

My view is that skills, experiences, planning, questions etc can all come in here as well as cold weather specific kit, snow shoes, ice axes etc, I'd still want general chatter about kit in the kit areas. Hope that works for people, it would be great to get more pics in here as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE