Hello from USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 2, 2024
USA
Hello. Joined forum in search of some spefic info. Some 3-4 years ago I viewed a couple videos by a UK couple on YouTube. They had installed a stove jack in the vestibule of their Onetigris Outback Retreat tent. Hoping some one might know channel name or if it worked out for them. Thanks

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Sorry, can't help with either the name of the channel nor info about it.

However, I don't know whether you have tried using Google to search Youtube with a specific date range. The search tool on Youtube seems a bit poor, I just tried and it quit showing results beyond 3 years, and there was no way to target or be more specific.

This is the Google search I ran for videos for "onetigris Outback Retreat stove" in the date range 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2021. If you can narrow that date range you might get luckier than I did.

Jan 2, 2024
USA
Thanks but I’d tried google too with wee poor results. Hate that I didn’t bookmark it or subscribe to the channel back then but hindsight is always 20/20

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
welcome. you will find it defo. its quite niche subject matter. cant be that much similar stuff here in uk good luck x

Jan 2, 2024
USA
Thinking it’ll either be an accident or I get lucky and someone somewhere gives me a lead. All attempts at either YouTube or google search result in dead ends, hours of searching no hits

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Thinking it’ll either be an accident or I get lucky and someone somewhere gives me a lead. All attempts at either YouTube or google search result in dead ends, hours of searching no hits
i had a look for you and couldnt find anything also. its out there somewhere x

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Well, it might not be out there....People do remove their content sometimes. I bookmarked stuff and have found it to be deleted, and have written down channel names only to find no trace of them some years later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE