stuff for trade as am needing some stuff wanting archery gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Im also looking for a boker bushcraft knife in al condition or a falkniven f1 clone/ copy in pristine condition
a cold steel Canadian belt knife or similar or a condor nessmuk knife
these items are possible trades ive just thought about and adding these to the list below im quite happy to combine multiple items for a trade of the right items ie compass/ basha/ vapalux lamp. or the knives listed above

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
very open to offers on these items just ask if you want to know anything or have any offers. the Whitby survival knife would look amazing re handled I just don't have time to do it!!

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Do you have any particular preference as to your screw in broadheads? Reason I ask is I recently picked up some very nice ones of ebay for a very very decent price including the arrows to suit £13 all in.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
no real preference as such I just want some but don't have cash to spare at the mo hence the reason for trading but cheers for the heads up mate.

Do you have any particular preference as to your screw in broadheads? Reason I ask is I recently picked up some very nice ones of ebay for a very very decent price including the arrows to suit £13 all in.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys still no luck in finding most of the stuff on my wants list so bump up a little
the bow im shooting at the mo is 38lbs at 28 inch so arrows 28 inch long and spined to match 38lbs would be great

Apr 8, 2014
Skipton
What size bracer are you after? I've got a couple handmade ones kicking about.
They're veg tan (so they'll tan really nicely in UV light and as you handle them) stitched with linen thread and have very simple pattern work.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Aside from archery stuff im also looking for
a brass uco lantern.
a fuerhand lantern in mint to new condition
boker bushcraft knife.
a clone of a falkniven f1
fixed blade military or survival type knife.
cold steel trail hawk in original condition
brass Hudson bay tinder box may also like copper version the type im after has magnifying glass in lid
12cm zebra billy can in mint condition
16cm zebra billy can in mint/ as new condition.
pocket stove or embalit stove.as long as its stainless steel.
milbro catapults brass or aluminium.
flashgun to fit canon dslr
fixed bladed sharps.
hollow handle survival knife.
stainless steel Swedish army trangia kit in very good clean condition.
combinations of these items and likewise I will combine items from the list of my stuff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE