Looking for Spyderco knives...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello folks,

I am looking for some Spyderco knives. Either in new or good used condition. Box or paperwork not important.

Q Ball.
D 'Allara 3 G-10.
HH UKPK. Red G-10 (Drop Point Blade).
Stretch. Carbon Fibre or Brown G-10.
Firefly.
A.T.R.
Manix or Mini (83mm) Manix. Original lockback version.

For trade, I have a good selection of pens from Kaweco, Pelikan, Sailor, Karas Kustoms, Loclan, etc as well as many more similar things around the same price range. Or maybe shaving stuff like razors from Merkur or brushes from Simpsons, Shavemac, etc. Also a couple of vintage Gillette razors.

Let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we can make a deal.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I have a Spyderco Toad, can be seen in this listing, I have more to add, but finding it hard to find time.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Thank you for the offers but I'm really only interested in the models I've mentioned above, for the time being anyway.

I've added a couple more Spyderco knives I'd enjoy owning again so if you fancy a deal just get in touch and I'm sure we'll work something out.

Cheers,

Mark

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Just a quick update to say that I've made up my final Spyderco looking for list now.

I no longer have any camping / stove stuff but I still have a good selection of pens & shaving stuff to trade with.

Cheers,

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE