Stainless Steel Swedish Army Trangia's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
tommywidenflycht said:
I have spent all weekend packing mess kits... :eek: Never thought that would take so long! Phieuuu.

Cheers, Tommy. Top work. I only sent out 18 knives and it seemed like I spent forever packing.

Thanks again.

Jim.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
And the lady at the post office wasn't jumping with joy when I arrived with some 30 parcels earlier today :D

2/3 of the mess kits were posted today, the rest will go tomorrow. Expect them arriving in 2-4 days.

/Tommy

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
tommywidenflycht said:
And the lady at the post office wasn't jumping with joy when I arrived with some 30 parcels earlier today :D

2/3 of the mess kits were posted today, the rest will go tomorrow. Expect them arriving in 2-4 days.

/Tommy
At least the Post Office are paid to do it!
I can only echo the thoughts of everyone else - Many thanks :D

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
I'm still waiting :eek:
Had a look at Leon's at the meetup - and they look a truly fantastic bit of Kit, we were doing all sorts of experiments to se what else would fit inside - ended up like a rubiks cube challenge !
I can't wait for mine to arrive ! :D

Cheers
Rich

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I have been contacted by a lot of people asking if I would make another group buy so I thought I should post here with my reply:

The problem is that I won't do another "at cost" group buy due to the time it takes, and if I would buy a batch and sell them for £10 each I couldn't tell anybody at BCUK about it because I would be a commercial dealer...

/Tommy

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
tommywidenflycht said:
I have been contacted by a lot of people asking if I would make another group buy so I thought I should post here with my reply:

The problem is that I won't do another "at cost" group buy due to the time it takes, and if I would buy a batch and sell them for £10 each I couldn't tell anybody at BCUK about it because I would be a commercial dealer...

/Tommy

You could do it on British Blades tho :rolleyes:

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I don’t blame you Tommy, you’ve put a lot of work in on our behalf. However, if members, going to a meet up, were to place an order, they could be distributed there, removing most of the work, I would of thought. But that’s easy to say when you’re not doing it.

Can’t wait to get home, they seem to be arriving today. But then I’ll have to wait for 7am to pick it up at the post office! - Grrr

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
tommywidenflycht said:

/Tommy

You could always post details of the supplier to allow some other mug ^W helpful soul to organise the next one :D

Not me, I hasten to add. I've done my group buy for the year...

Jim.

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Hi Tommy,

Mine arrived this am, and I brewed up some chicken noodle soup at lunch time. great bit of kit, thanks for the effort involved!

Best Regards,
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE