spyderco ukpc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
can anyone point me in the direction of a flat ground spyderco ukpk, like the g10 that i believe is now discontinued. Christmas budget isn't going to extend to a carbon fibre/titanium though I found one in the US for $92 - postage at $35 doesn't help.

cheers, matt

Last edited:

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
thanks dwardo, do you know if that one is hollow ground? i'v played with and liked the g10 but wasn't keen on the frn drop point models - that could be a good compromise.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cant see there being much difference in a blade that small, considering the use of a slippy plus the cost.
Dont get me wrong wouldnt part with my ukpk for anything but i would have a hard time justifying the cost of a replacement these days.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
if you go on british blades and have a llok for a member called charity, he does some amazing deals on these and lots of other spyderco knves.
hope that helps
lee.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
if you go on british blades and have a llok for a member called charity, he does some amazing deals on these and lots of other spyderco knves.
hope that helps
lee.

Thats where i got mine from many moons ago.,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE