Spyderco Bushcraft UK knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
A recent purchase for me but the blade is a little too wide, prob because I've worn the depth of my Woodlore down so much, anyway it's one of the Spyderco Bushcraft UK knives, one of the seconds, therefore there is a very tiny crack on one side of the scales, could easily be filled, but it doesn't really need it in my opinion. Has original sheath and a custom one made that will hold a fire steel.

03d3fd5b.jpg

Don't want to sell but if anyone is looking for a nice knife and doesn't have any cash to spare I don't mind swapping it for something interesting/unusual if that would help them out.

Thanks folks

Cheers folks

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Originally Posted by andyp
something obviously related to bushcraft etc, not interested in food blenders or old wheelie bins..!!
^^^damn!^^^

I take it 'peace and love' won't cut it either...no?...ok I'll let the serious bidder come back in the room.
Very nice looking kit though!
Mojo

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Thanks for all the PM's folks,

Ideally I would like a largish cegga axe, if that helps.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
A recent purchase for me but the blade is a little too wide, prob because I've worn the depth of my Woodlore down so much, anyway it's one of the Spyderco Bushcraft UK knives, one of the seconds, therefore there is a very tiny crack on one side of the scales, could easily be filled, but it doesn't really need it in my opinion. Has original sheath and a custom one made that will hold a fire steel.

03d3fd5b.jpg

Don't want to sell but if anyone is looking for a nice knife and doesn't have any cash to spare I don't mind swapping it for something interesting/unusual if that would help them out.

Thanks folks

Cheers folks

I didnt even know there was a bushcraftuk knife. Looks great.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
No one got a Cegga axe, looking for a size similar to the GB SFA or bigger, or a similar handmade axe also considered, cash to add for something in Damascus.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Still for trade folks, added a fire steel to the extra custom sheath that's included.

I'll do some more pics tomorrow..

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Still available..

BCUK and no one has a spare axe.. Custom folder would be nice too..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE