Spyderco BCUK Bushcrafter REDUCED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Thanks Jonathan, I ordered one as a beater and loaner. The total cost here in the US was $90 with shipping. I can't go wrong!

I still have a Spydie Bushcraft that is new in the packing, I have not been able to get around to cleaning it up. I will leave it that way now :)

BTW, Today I recieved a Jukka Hankala Tommi Puukko today. What a fantastic knife!! Jukka is a very fine knifemaker and a very nice person to deal with. The knife is pure art! I will try to get some pics soon to share.

Cheers, and thanks again Jonathan!!

fisheyelens

Feb 12, 2010
Cumbria
whatever the import vat is, so if the value is £60, £10.50 VAT plus and an £8 handling fee from Royal mail. £18.50 at best guess?

:(

ParaWill

Oct 14, 2009
York
Hi guys, I ordered one of these a couple of days ago, got my confirmation of shipping email from spyderco with a lovely tracking number. However it doesn't say which company they are using to send it. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Will

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've ordered one, with any luck it'll make it out to Saudi safely.
If the scales are too bad, I'll rip them off and put micarta ones on.

BigM

Forager
Jul 2, 2009
The West
Hasn't arrived yet. Won't be home til next Friday either so it's another week of waiting for me.

I've also ordered a Michael Morris folder, so I'm anxiously awaiting deliveries and also anxiously awaiting my credit card bill.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE