Spyderco BCUK Bushcrafter REDUCED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
now thats more like it mate, im sure they will sell alot better now. have they resolved the issues with the scales yet?

Thought you'd be happier with that price :lmao: The reason they are reduced is because of the splitting issues, not a major problem as they can be easily and invisibly filled with superglue or commercial filler. Certainly not a problem at £75 Including shipping :D .

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Definitely worth buying and re handling as worst case scenario
$90 from $300

Here's what Sal says....

Some have thought to replace the handle, but I believe that removing the handle and reproducing the excellent ergonomics of the original design would be difficult to impossible for most. My suggestion, for those that get one, would be to fill the cracks, polish the handle and enjoy using the piece. Of course the knife is also functional with the cracks as they are.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
Thought you'd be happier with that price :lmao: The reason they are reduced is because of the splitting issues, not a major problem as they can be easily and invisibly filled with superglue or commercial filler. Certainly not a problem at £75 Including shipping :D .

it is a great price, the previous one was far too steep for me, but with the new price "cheaper than an enzo" it makes it probably the best bushcraft knife bargain out there, personaly i have loads of knives and dont particuarly like the design, but im sure loads of people will like it and pick up a great bargain.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
it is a great price, the previous one was far too steep for me, but with the new price "cheaper than an enzo" it makes it probably the best bushcraft knife bargain out there, personaly i have loads of knives and dont particuarly like the design, but im sure loads of people will like it and pick up a great bargain.

Cracks or not, if the handle is the same shape as my custom Chris Claycombe (which it looks to be) then it'll be the most comfortable handle going! :cool:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
These will be the must-have fashion accessories of the 'Moot - compare and contrast handle damage and how you've fixed it...

:)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
They're BCUK branded as well, what more could you want :)

p1020753n.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE