Bushcrafter & Hunting Sharps.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

itsahabit

May 4, 2010
Leeds
Just want to say a big thank you to Spader.
The Enzo trapper arrived as described.
It is a real object of beauty, seems almost wrong to use it... but I will!

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Just want to say a big thank you to Spader.
The Enzo trapper arrived as described.
It is a real object of beauty, seems almost wrong to use it... but I will!

Yes, it broke my heart selling them - but I am needing fund for my new workshop... lol. I m busy digging corner of my garden taking out all the dead trees.. these days. Hard going... but will get there sometime. :)

Great to know that you are happy with it and also I am happy that the ENZO found a good home. Enjoy. :)

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
PM sent re Mini Bushy & leather sheath.

Cheers

DM ;)

Hi DM

PM replied to.

This is a real bargain also - the sheaths is mdde of highest quality thick leather and I would reckon the sheath alone would cost about 20 ukp.

The knife is well made with 01 tool steel & nice hardwood pinned handle regularly oiled with linseed oil - and it fits into your pocket & cuts like razor and holds edge great.

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
Hi Spader

Mini Bushy arrived today and is exactly as described. I'm extremely pleased with it; its a lovely little knife that fits my(not so lovely) little hand as if it was made for it. Pleasure doing business with you...good luck with your workshop!

Peace and harmony to you

Dingus Magee ;)

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hi Spader

Mini Bushy arrived today and is exactly as described. I'm extremely pleased with it; its a lovely little knife that fits my(not so lovely) little hand as if it was made for it. Pleasure doing business with you...good luck with your workshop!

Peace and harmony to you

Dingus Magee ;)

Hi Dingus.

Thank you for your update, and I am truly glad & thankful that you are happy with it. Thanks for your best wishes & enjoy the mini bushy.
Pleasure doing business with you.

Kind regards.

spader. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE