Springer rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
I hear BSA make good springers, but Iv never fired one so I wouldnt know. The BSA meteor was a big hit back in the day so they'v got plenty of expierience with making spring rifles.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hello folks.

Looking for a cheap springer rifle as a backup for my rabbitstopper. (Yes yes, they're horrible. i love mine. :p )

Ideally it would be one that will accept a theoben ram. Any suggestions?

I have a cheap BSA Supersport in 177 in which you can fit a gas ram for about £50 pm me if your interested

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
Due to the new law regarding airguns, prices have gone up too. By a tenner in some cases :eek: !!!

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
I've got an air arms TX200HC I was thinking of putting up for sale on AirgunBBS if you're interested. .177, very good condition...
let me know if you're interested, could take and send some pics

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
The VCR bill has banned the sale of air weapons via internet and mailorder, private individuals can still sell or trade air weapons.

I think what you're saying is correct, but please don't call them "weap*ns", or this'll be another website that I won't be able to access from work (along with British Blades and airg*n BBS)

I've never used my S410 as a weap*n, nor would I.

No offence meant.

Rat

I've got an air arms TX200HC I was thinking of putting up for sale on AirgunBBS if you're interested. .177, very good condition...
let me know if you're interested, could take and send some pics

:D :D :D :D :D

sorry just the image of a TX200HC as a back up for a Rabbit stopper

Bit like haveing an Audi R8 as back up for a Austin Princess

i would recommend a second hand BSA Supersport or one of the small Webleys ie EXOCET etc

however if you want and its in your budget get the TX200 :D

ATB

Duncan

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I'll go along with FGYT on Webley's Exocet,an absolutely blinding good budget rifle.Get a secondhand British made Exocet and you will not be disapointed!

Thanks for the reccomendations, guys. Everyone i've spoken to seems to be a fan of the xocet, and it has a theoben ram available so it sounds like a good deal!

I've used pneumatic rams in match pistols before, and they're beautiful to shoot..

D

Damien

Hello everyone
I have got a cometa 300s, just wondering if you could buy a gas ram kit for it

I have an english webly exocet, silly name but very good and reliable, i would recommend this over most other springers. have used it on pigeons, rats and rabbits, (don't eat the rats :p )

my one is still bog standard and its served me well.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE