sports-direct-terra nova bivvi

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
nah - i was at the door for them opening! once i had explained to the somewhat vacant assistant what a bivi bag was he advised me they didnt have any. then he phoned the other two shops in the area which didnt have any either.

then i sat quietly in my car and thought about how nice it would have been to have such an item.

then i went camping

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I called into my local today for a looksee but all they had was a stand of Karrimor gear, I asked the assistant but he didn't even know what day it was.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I went to my local one, which is one of their smaller outlets but it was all sports clothing & shoes, with not even a rucksack in sight. The kids on the till had no idea wheat a BivviBag was so I left it. I think I will get an Issue one to be getting on with, which can live in the car's boot.

dirty ben

Forager
Dec 24, 2009
somerset
I feel like i should do the lottery,sounds like i must have found the only one for sale,to top off my weekend my mate just got given a load of gear from a friend in the forces,including a brand new bivi bag,sold to me for £25 and he chucked in a pair of boots,rat packs,trousers and an arctic hat for the missus,and the terra nova bag is going on ebay in a few days for £100,should get that amount or near to it then i can grab a dd tarp,good times

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE