South Wales meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
I have booked the site for 11. For all those who are going please could you let me know what times you plan on arriving? If you have not visited the farm before please pm me, so I can give you some instructions when you arrive. There is a lot of live stock on the farm so it is important that all gates are kept shut.

As before we plan on communal cooking, if everyone is ok with this idea.
Rik and myself will pick up the food on the way to the site. We will split the cost of the food between us all. So if could let us know how many of you are up for this, as we do not want to find that we have not got enough food to go around. Thanks

We will be having pasta on Friday, Thai red curry on Saturday and of course full cooked breakfast both Saturday and Sunday morning.

If anyone has any questions please pm me.

Look forward to seeing you all.

ATB
Nigel

Hi Folks,
Just a thankyou for a cracking weekend, shame about the quad bikers but otherwise a much needed break from the rat race and normal daily grind.
Great food top company.
Thanks Guys Tim, Tara and Merlin
P.S Rik I'll sort tht liost for you in the next couple of daysand Nigel if you PM me your Email I'll sort those photos out.

Lee_shanahan

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2007
South Wales
Cracking weekend, really enjoyed myself, i cant wait till the next one. Excellent company with very generous people, cheers Nigel for all the adivce on bow lighting and wild trees it was really intresting, also like to thank Tim for the lovely whisky that warmed us up a treat. Rik had some great stories that completed the camp fire :D thanks mate for the cups.

All in all it was a fantastic couple of days :You_Rock_

L

lukeuk2

it was a cracking weekend, nice food, nice weather, was biten much by the bugs and a really good laugh and good company. nigel me and lee will keep on with the bow making and try and get it working before the next one thanks for all the advice.

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Thanks all for coming, and all your help.

It was nice to see some new faces, and with a keen interest to learn.

Look forward to the next one.

ATB
Nigel

L

lukeuk2

rik_uk3 said:
2nd week would be great Nigel (anniversary on the 7th)

thanks for reminding me ill get you a card lol just kidding i rembered

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Dougster said:
My daughters 3rd Birthday party that weekend. Am I destined never to make it?

My wedding anniversary on 26th too.

She is only three for crying out loud, just lie to her and tell her its the week before ;)

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Hi Folks,

Is there any thing specific that you guy’s would like to do or learn?

As with food we will do the same as before, communal meals.

Any questions please pm me.

ATB
Nigel

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
newsite.jpg

Hi Folks,

This is the proposed site for the next meet. I spent the weekend there and
will be going back next weekend. The site has got no facilities, so we
have to take everything in and take everything away when we leave.
There are also some wooded areas which I will have a look at on my next visit.
As for water there is a good sized river next to the camp which is ok to use
for drinking and cooking.

Any questions please pm me.

ATB
Nigel

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Hi Ed,

Yes it’s a new site, it needs a bit more exploring thou.
I think a couple more visits to gain the trust of the land owner and I think there will be no problem using it for a group meet.

ATB
Nigel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE