South Wales again?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Hi guys, long time no see. If you remember I had to take a detour to work in Cambridge since febuary, long time ago. But im back now and ready for another weekender. So...anyone fancy Blaen Nedd Isaf quite soonish?

James

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
Hi Chaps, sorry if I'm thread jacking here but I've literally just signed up as a member today. I'm really wanting to get in to bushcraft but I just don't know where to start. After looking at another thread where a guy was asking a similar question people suggested finding a local meet to go a long on and to start picking things up from there.

WOuld this be one of those meets? Just looking to talk with some experienced people on all things bushcraft and to get some pointers on where to start with it all. I'm based in Cwmbran so not too far from Brecon. I've done Pen-Y-Fan a fair few times over the past couple years :)

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Apologies for late reply, been working away AGAIN!!! I'm a wanted man, what can I say ;)

ive told em to shove it for a while now I'm staying put local :D

Well I'm off to Austria in January for a week now, so shall we say Brecon in Febuary?

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Well if everyone tells me their availability for Feb/March time I'll work out some dates that suits as many people as humanly possible.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE