Something to warm the cockles of your heart

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Hows about the Leopard seal trying to feed a human...

[video=youtube;Zxa6P73Awcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zxa6P73Awcg[/video]

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
That's amazing!

More so when you think that the dolphin had decided that we do have some uses after all!

Biker

Excellent videos. Good to see footage and hear accounts of nice animal encounters. Instead of deadly this and massacred that and vicious the other.

Totally agree. Usually it's some amped up report of a Bear going on rampage through small town and stealing a car. Anyway glad you folks liked this.

Demographic, I sent the link to the Leopard seal film clip to my Mother after I told her I'd posted the dolphin one here. Thanks for sharing that one.

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Demographic, I sent the link to the Leopard seal film clip to my Mother after I told her I'd posted the dolphin one here. Thanks for sharing that one.

No worries, think I saw it on a bike forum I go on. I was pretty surprised when I realised how big they were as well as other people.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE