Somerset Bushcraft WKND Meet 26-28 March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
I'll return the favour.....

27032010375.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"What goes on in the woods.. STAYS in the woods......"

Indeed it does.

Nice to meet you all , even if just for short time.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Brilliant weekend guys, massive thanks to J for cooking and hosting.

Keep us all posted with how you get on with the Re-Churond Fredds, I think it could become a bushcraft essential for alot af people.

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Ok this should prob stop now or i will wet myself laughing!

Maybe everyone should try and come up with a piece of 'essential' kit we can put forward to Coat-age Industries...
Who knows we might get rich! if not then i am sure we'll all have smiles on our faces!

Until the next load of fun, keep safe!

Don't know if anyone wants to suggest a date?

Better try and get one in before Mrs Salads due date!

Oh for anyone who was not there at the weekend.... Bushwhacker had a healthy little boy (although he was expecting a girl) at 6am Sunday morning!

J

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Siberianfury Quote:
what are we duiscussing here??

Its a new knife Fredds is hoping to get the UK selling rights for called the Re-Churond. Aks him for a demo at the next meet.

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
Don't know if anyone wants to suggest a date?

Better try and get one in before Mrs Salads due date!

When is Mrs Salad Due?
Hey Salad have you got any dates in mind that are good for you/

Oh for anyone who was not there at the weekend.... Bushwhacker had a healthy little boy (although he was expecting a girl) at 6am Sunday morning!

Muchos Congatulations to Mr & Mrs Buswacker on the safe arrival of Baby Bushwacker.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
unfortunatley upon researching things im not a fan of the re-charounds im afraid.

Maybe you just need a more experienced hand to show you how to get the best out of it?:rolleyes:

I'm assuming you have tried it then? Not just drawing an opinion without direct contact.

'Direct Contact'...I like that term.:eek:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
When is Mrs Salad Due?
Hey Salad have you got any dates in mind that are good for you/

SALAD
A week end in the first part of may would be good for me(not BHol wked). Aprils off for me Im afraid as I will be taking Mrs salad away camping on my only free wked. Our due date is not till August so some time to go yet

Muchos Congatulations to Mr & Mrs Buswacker on the safe arrival of Baby Bushwacker.

First of all a big congrats to the bushwacker

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
A week end in the first part of may would be good for me(not BHol wked). Aprils off for me Im afraid as I will be taking Mrs salad away camping on my only free wked. Our due date is not till August so some time to go yet

So lets sort out a date. Also a venue..

Weekend of May;
8th - 9th yes/no
15th - 16th yes/no
22rd - 24th yes/no

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE