Somerset Bushcraft WKND Meet 26-28 March

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
A week end in the first part of may would be good for me(not BHol wked). Aprils off for me Im afraid as I will be taking Mrs salad away camping on my only free wked. Our due date is not till August so some time to go yet
Is the answer to this.
Is there a reason no one has suggested the 1st and 2nd of May?

The 8th and 9th are best for me as I have some hol booked at the end of may and wont be able to take the wked off before that.Thats the problem with retail

i can do pretty much any time apart from the rest of easter and the 27th of april as thats when i have finaly booked my driving test for.

Weekend of May;
8th - 9th no - my wedding anniversary (15 years if you want to buy us presents)

15th - 16th no - already out and about camping and fishing with my son, my bud and his nephew

22rd - 24th yes or at least a strong possibility.

from then on, im probably off the grid til the autumn

29th may til 5th june - family holiday

12/13 june - manly home fixing/decorating stuff (have to change my sons bedroom from a primary school representation of the solar system, into something more befitting a nearly teen)

19 - 30th june - glastonbury

july - not sure yet but know my wife has plans for my time

august - school holidays including 2 weeks family holidays. wife will remove my ability to recieve a Re-Churound if i slink off to the woods then (unless we do something to include kids and i bring my son)

So..... I think this is where we are so far. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Salad - can only do the 8th and 9th
Jonajuna - can only do the 22rd - 24th (maybe and stuffed till Sept)
Siberianfury - as we all know it up for it anytime. ;)
mayobushcraft - will be there when ever.
FreddyFish - can't do 15th - 16th but should be fine apart from that.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
so the 8th/9th and 22nd/24th :p

edit:
thinking about it more...... my actual anniversary is on the 6th. wife and i already go the day off work to go out for the day holding hands and eating a nice lunch. i might, just might, be able to wrangle the weekend, at least the fri and sat nights but shoot off early to get home before lunch on the Sunday

so if you plan it for then, ill see what i can do :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE