Some good boots for my needs, please help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emil0509

May 22, 2013
Denmark
I need some good bushcraft boots, i am not a hiker, i do not walk long distances. I live in Denmark, Europe. my feet does still grow. il be using it around camp and for small scouts for resources. What i want in a boot
Is

110% waterproof, when it wears off can you then redo the proofing??
High construction for stuffing my trousers in the boot.
Comfort ( all-season, not too warm, not too cold when winter)
Breathable
DURABLE
Not too expensive.. (Im only 15 years old. I do not make $$$)

Chasseur

May 16, 2010
Ireland
Hi Emil,
If your feet are still growing then you will probably need a new pair of boots every year until you stop growing. Surplus german/dutch/british (even danish) ex-army boots might be a good start, they can found almost anywhere and can be treated with wax etc. and they are very very cheap for what you get. You should be able to get them for between 25-50 Euro. Make sure you can fit your foot, at least one thick sock (you should have one thick and one thin), and have a little room to grow into. Invest in new insoles to fit while you are at it.

Best of luck

mr walloping

Mar 14, 2011
in my house
Hello emil i would go for surplus boots as well.You dont have to buy used surplus as there are many pairs that are new but are at a good price.When you are older and have done all your growing up i personally would recommend lundhags boots as they are excellent quality.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
German para boots ( BW Kampfstiefel) tick all your boxes & can be picked up at a very reasonable price in surplus stores & on ebay de. ( used of course).....

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Why don't you just buy a boot that you can wear about the streets and in the forest etc that way you'll burn them out quicker and you wont have to worry about wearing them out, ex army boots are not going to do your street cred any good!!

rg598

Native
As far as I know, no such boots exist. You want something that is 100% waterproof, breathable, not too warm in summer, but not too cold in winter, and above all cheap. You can get some of those things in a pair of boots, but not all. You'll have to make choices.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE