M77 Norwegian army boots sizing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Steinkogler makes you all and everything you wish in the best quality you can imagine. Not cheap but worth every cent.
Look through his models on his page. That's old school of it's best!

Steinkogler doesn't make compromises. Steinkogler produces shoes and boots how his grandfather taught him, and he does it with 30 others at home, in Austria, and when I called him I got his wife in the line.

His clients are Austrian farmers and others who live in the mountains and depend on good boots.

We don't talk here about one year warranty. We talk about if you want lightweight boots that last just 20 years, or better heavier ones that last 40 to 50 years.

Individual measures Master Steinkogler takes himself, nobody else, nowhere else than in his work shop. Who needs such boots is invited to come along and get the boots he needs. Standard models you get everywhere in Austria, a few send them too elsewhere. The firm is too small to serve the German market. I never have seen them in a German shop.

Steinkogler isn't in competition with Meindl and all the others. Steinkogler is Steinkogler and nothing else.

That's the only maker that Austrian shoemaker masters sell in theyr work shops. There is no reason to do something else.

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
So, the Schladminger Modell 100 is back online, but offered just until size 47.

If interested, you could send an email and ask if they can be ordered larger too.
Surely worth a try.

You can already see in the photos that these aren't a patchwork rubbish.
Seams belong into the sole, not to puzzle the upper shoe together!

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
That's my own shoemaker in the German Black Forest area. I bought this model in brown with simple D-rings at the laces.

Master Geiger works alone and exclusively in individual measures.

I payed less than 350 €. Compared to the prices of standard boots made by the competition, Meindl, Trabert, Voelkl, Hanwag, that's a bargain too of course.

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Dundas, Gronell, Galibier/ Paraboot, Le Soulor, Henri Canin, Zamberlan, Limmer, Danner, Remisberg, Treemme and Alico also seem to be able to offer quality boots. They also tend to sew quality leather boots instead of glueing rubbish together, how it nowadays came unfortunately in fashion.
Stuco offers double stiched S3 safety boots.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE