So who's NOT watching the football?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I'm watching it and enjoying it despite my intention not to.

Those Yanks aren't letting the other side have it all their own way I can tell you!!!

Liam

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have no interest in 22 over paid prima donnas kicking a pigs bladder round a field. Its no longer a sport, it massively financed acting and cheating. How very dull.

On the upside, I have sourced beautiful cowslips and "fox and hounds" and many other native wild flowers for my new wild flower garden today. Now that's important!

Red

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I'm watching it and enjoying it despite my intention not to.

Those Yanks aren't letting the other side have it all their own way I can tell you!!!

Liam

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
I'll go with Red,
They should play for there heart's and country and NOT their wallet's.

No win no pay, and then lets see who will turn up and play .

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ive been admiring my new knife this evening.

Ill bring it to the moot so you can all admire it too.

its truly a spectacular knife.

On the plus side i picked up a Parkes axe today, and a friend gave me `two` hatchet heads, an Elwell 2 3/4 and a Brades Kentish pattern, so i have lots of things to do should I ever tire of admiring my knife WHICH IS SO MUCH MORE WONDERFUL THAN A WOODLORE.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
glad to to see i,m not weird because i a hate the game had to sit and watch alice in wonderland with daughter instead lol

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i was watching some of the isle of wight festival i recorded that was mostly crap too... still made a set of tent pegs and a wee mallet for my laavu :)

I'll go with Red,
They should play for there heart's and country and NOT their wallet's.

No win no pay, and then lets see who will turn up and play .

cant stand football and all the tenuous advertising links on everything from bank accounts to bog roll. i love the idea of no win no play but have also though Winner Stays On would be good as well, play 24 hours, 7 days no breaks and no exit.....

football along the lines of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Walk

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I didn't even know it was the world cup :blush:
Down in Yorkshire last weekend we did wonder why there were so many English flags on cars though :dunno:

cheers,
M

thatch

Feb 17, 2007
Norway
Not watching the football thing. I think I'm the only one I know that does not care about football. I've spent the last couple of evenings carving woodspirits and going for walks on all the hilltops around where I live. Time well spent.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I'm not a big footie fan but big events like this lend me to watching.

I thought RSA were unlucky yesterday and Nigeria held up well.

I couldn't believe that my stomach was starting to produce butterflies before the England game tonight...:yikes:

Guess i just need an adrenalin rush noo and again.:rolleyes:

And yes I'd like to see them progress,don't know why as club wages etc.. I hate, but big events...Good for the country as a whole I suppose...

You know what I mean...(Guess who's got a load of English born relatives).:grouphug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE