So what's your excuse?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Hmmmmm well! in the last 3 months I've had 10 weekends down my woods and I got back from a weeks canoeing in Sweden a fortnight ago and to top it off I was away shooting this weekend. So I thought I might be pushing my luck with the wife If I was down the woods this week as well.... :)

PhotoGirl

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2010
Lancashire, UK
here, its raining and has been for some time. I'm desperate to get outdoors. I want to go collect some wood, maybe that might drag me out soon.

However I take my dogs out most days. SO thats not too bad. Try to find a place where I can see no houses or people and near water. I think anyone can take an interest at different levels and still get along, maybe its just me but its about learning to our own needs and interests and no competition even if our aims and goals are different. I like this forum as i learn new stuff all the time, i might not know enough yet but reading asking certainly help. :)

I always loved being outdoors but really For me it started of with my love for cooking and baking and being able to use more traditional and a wide variation of methods in different situations, then i found as i knew a bit about that i wanted to know more about different fire fueling and knives, fishing, growing. With my shoulder i found i have to travel light and this is giving me a good knowledge of how to look after myself better.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE