Snow, YAY!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
We had a great day in the snow - I was amazed as to how warm I was in the snow. My feet were toasty all day in my Lowa mountain boots (inside I had socks from Tesco!!! :-D )
I wore an Arktis sniper smock (which remained dry all day despite quite heavy snow and taking multiple hits with snowballs!!!!!) and Mountain Hardware cargo pants - again there were quick drying and warm.
The only Goretex on me was a Goretex lined woolly hat (US military). Warm and not sweaty or uncomfortable whether outside or in the Landy!
Oh yes, we also had a Landy!
All in all, dead pleased with each item! :-D

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Who was going to pull us over??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously though, it was coming down so quick we'd have needed wipers on the number plate! :-D

Rob said:
Cant believe you operated a vehicle without the number plate showing tho :lol:

J

JeremyH

Great day yesterday - Up on Borchill Moor, Islay - in the lee of a hill, out of the wind (F5), drumming up with the Kelly Kettle - three clients and watching a pair of Golden Eagles displaying - office? what office? (Actually doing paper work this afternoon. It's v.v.v cold today! (have alredy been out ratting this a.m. with our Border Terriers.

JeremyH

J

JeremyH

did I mention that there was plenty of snow too?

It seems to be melting today - boo hoo.

JeremyH

P

Pathos

great pics! I was up in the cwn Idwal area and managed to get up Devils Kitchen with a friend after turning back from Carnedd Lleylwn on Wends.
Terrific weather, all of bangor was virtually a huge snowball fight on Thursday :lol: :lol:

though not the weather for a Corsa to be out and about THURSDAY :cry:

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE