Snow on the BBC weather forcast.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Well it's snowing like nothing on earth. By morning we may have a good 5mm covering.
Woohoo break out the snow shoes.

dragon32

Tenderfoot
Oct 25, 2014
Banbury, Oxfordshire
We had some sleety snow around 3.30 but nothing since. It is very cold and my phone tells me it's 2 degrees at 8.52 tonight. Realy looking forward to a bit of snow but I think its too wet to stick.

Don

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Its raining here

you lot up north dont know how lucky you are

Same here in the South Downs valley, bit sleety earlier while I was getting some logs in. No snow forecast for us South dwellers :(

Just had had a whisky from one of your leather cups R. Excellent :)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Reports of masses of it in the midlands this evening. Nurses turning back when trying to get to patients. Cars unable to get up hills. Multiple road accidents. Staffordshire, Derbyshire and the west midlands seemed to be the hotspot, but also Bradford and Sheffield.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
View out the back of mine 5 mins ago:

Dec26th2014_zps923ed5ca.jpg

Stepped back in to this though....:D

Nov2014_zpsd5f92919.jpg

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Total whiteout here in derbyshire😄 been out to the parents in the Landy and all the roads are covered, had a snowball fight and got the sledge ready for morning!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
We had a shocker getting home from my folks tonight, we left Melton Mowbray at half seven and landed here in Leeds about half an hour ago. We got stuck in the middle of nowhere for about an hour, a stupid little hill had us spinning and sliding all over the place trying to get some traction. 30mph all the way up the A1, no sign of a gritter or plough anywhere, the M62 was clear though.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
Just enough to be an inconvenience in Dewsbury.
Had to clear the car, the roads are icy and there's not enough to sledge or build a snowman.

Oh and Facebook is full of pictures tagged with the witty and original phrase "d'ya wanna build a snowman?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE