Small Pots and Bottles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Just got a set of these clas ohlsons travel set. I have filled with various accouterments.
Here they are, Still got a few more tubs.
106_0563.jpg
In order form Left to right- Oil ( in a spray bottle), Honey, cinnamon, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, Ketchup

I think this works very well. If you have any pics of your accouterment kits please feel free to post. Also any ideas of things to add to this kit.
Thanks Chris_irwin for posting this on the GIO thread.

Last edited:

Matt42

Jun 4, 2012
Staffordshire
Rather deja vu as i am making putting everything in pots for mine right this second lol, They are personal taste really so no two will be identical, i have garlic powered and bicarbonate of soda to mine as they have many uses and benefits, and also some curry power to spice things up with (pun intended).
I dont use a pot for my salt and pepper, i use those little packets that you pick up in cafes to add, they are very good as they hardly take up space and are very close to one pinch or so. Same goes for sauces such as the ketchup, alls you need to do is carry the packets out and make sure they dont burst.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE