Planting and transplanting wild edibles?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
For those of you who are interested in the progress of this concept/project I had some spare time after my interview today so I went to the Library to check into books on Permaculture, and to my surprise I found a group that meets 3 times a week. My schedule will only allow me to attend 1 of the 3 meetings each week but I plan to be there with bells on.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
For those of you who are interested in the progress of this concept/project I had some spare time after my interview today so I went to the Library to check into books on Permaculture, and to my surprise I found a group that meets 3 times a week. My schedule will only allow me to attend 1 of the 3 meetings each week but I plan to be there with bells on.
Awesome find!
That will propel you forward and save hours of research for your project!

Those folk will hopefully have some local knowledge on what species are best for your ground covering crop and additionally you might even get put in the direction of free courses etc .

It's a very altruistic community and incredibly knowledgeable.
A permie community near you is a good find and a sign that it's still growing...worldwide!

Look forward to hearing how it will all pan out!

Keep us posted bud

All the best

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE