small light weigh pocket knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bdshim

Forager
Sep 25, 2011
suffolk
my grandads birthday on Saturday and hes awlays using bits of string etc, so would like to get him a pocket knife i carry a opinel no6 every day which i dont even know is in my pocket,
i wondered if there is anything similar anyone recommends ? if not i will get him the same just thought he deserves something abit more refined he has done alot for me.
cheers
Ben

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Cant go wrong with the trusty Sheffield steel jack knife although the army starting issuing gerbers for some mad reason(leatherman better :))

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Id go with a sheffield slippie, very nice well made and a fair price and im sure if hes anything like my grandad he will like the fact its british made

bdshim

Forager
Sep 25, 2011
suffolk
Id go with a sheffield slippie, very nice well made and a fair price and im sure if hes anything like my grandad he will like the fact its british made

yes i just read the buck canoe made in china :(, the sheffield ones linked below are nice and british made:)
cheers
Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE