six nations rugby

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Don't worry mate, I'm Welsh and I will be satisfied with winning by a point. England have been the best side in the tournament, despite their result today.

I'm more disappointed Italy didn't beat Scotland.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
I have it hard over here....Englishman in Wales = Banter magnet!

To be honest I think England's loss will do more good than harm, keeps the younger players in check who, quite frankly, were getting arrogant. Dead annoyed we lost but hey ho!

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Note how few Irish contributed to this thread...............Too busy celebrating I guess!
I'm a Plastic Paddy, and celebrated by opening my Jameson 12 Year Old Special Reserve, which went down far too easily. For which I am now paying the price.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
The best side in the tournament finished first. England deserved it overall. Ireland would have beaten most teams with that performance though.

I'm a rugby fan far more than I'm a nationalist.

Hoggy

Jan 30, 2010
uk
Considering the way England played against Scotland the Irish victory was expected. Also the way the french lost to Italy puts into perspective the win over the French by England. Doesn't bode well for England in the world cup. After a couple of qualifying matches in the world cup the other teams will watch the England matches on video and have them sussed like Scotland and Ireland did. England just couldn't handle the confrontation at the ruck and didn't have a clue how to adjust their game plan which they will need to do against a full strength southern hemisphere side. I seriously have my doubts about Martin Johnson and his experience at this level of management. The amount of players he has to choose from compared to Andy Robinson, Warren Gatland and Declan Kidney he should have walked the Grand Salm

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Everyone seems to raise their game against England, nough said! England won so all you Welsh, Jocks, Italians & French calm down and have some respect!! Fair play to the Irish they gave us a woopin', shame they didn't play like that for the rest of the tournament they may have won...but hey the best team had their day in the end!
:35:'Swing Low, Sweet Chariot, Coming Forth to Carry Me Home!!!!!!':35:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE