sites & advertising

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bivvyman

Mar 29, 2009
Leeds
Do you guys & gals have any bussness you advertise under a hosting site...is it any good?? or is it having the adverse effect..by that i meen doing no good !! possibly losing bussness......

A freind showed me a bad site , he is in the hotel industry..

LATEROOMS.COM .. for example advertise hotels , take 15% off your room rates minmum, & have only feedback for the guest, so wether the guest pay for the ritz @ £100 or a budget B&B @ £35, the owner has no say......just NO GOOD & hotelier pays the site !! !! So LATEROOM.COM are just parasites getting good comission for nothing & the B&B owner has to do all the bookings & site work too daily or hourly.....NOT GOOD !! LATEROOM.COM get money for nothing..

He was telling me of a tale of a lady who did not require B&B but just room only (her bussness budget £30), she helped herself to continental brekky next morning, getting up late & just having what was left , after all breakfast guests had finished..her feed back read ....''poor quality breakfast, one egg & some toast, & cold coffee, room no en-suite, shared bathroom '' (she knew what the room entailed after all, before booking)

Some people expect slave service for £30 a night, where as some folk are over the moon at £35-50 for top class service..hence the one way feedback , dont work !! & as far as folk with bad attitudes..well can you win that one !! Hahahaha yes... ''dont cheer them up''

I am in the leisure bussness too, & organise camping & outdoor events.
Anyone recomend a good host ? (NOT AS ABOVE)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE