Site speed and all good?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Speeds are good for me.
But when I press the new post icon and then try to change page I get this -

[h=2]Message[/h]Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I no that before if you took ages reading the posts on that page and then changed the page it would come up with that, but even if I press new posts and then straight away press page 2 button I get the above message.

Anyone else getting it?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Seems to be a bit quicker now but that's very subjective and based on just a few minutes' browsing. When I first logged in I saw what I think someone else described as a "colour scheme change" on the New Posts page, but that went away next time I visited that page and doesn't seem to be coming back. I never saw the strange business on selecting a different page of the New Posts list.

Thanks for all the hard work Tony.

Earthgirl

Forager
Nov 7, 2012
Wales
Hi Tony,

I don't know if you're interested but I'm viewing on a 3rd old Macbook Pro...

Everything is much more spaced out vertically with the yellow and blue

and if I go to forum and scroll down to who is on line... I can only see half of their name horizontally...

apologies... x

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for all the feedback, good to hear that it seems to have gone smoothly.

Anyone getting yellow/orange dismiss any notice you might have when you first come on the sit, although there should be none today. If there is dismiss it and refresh.

Some might have been caught on the mobi style, you can change this at the top, I think it says 'Full Site' or some such, generally the skin can be changed down on the bottom left corner, although at the moment there's little choice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE