Sister birthday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Hello there think this be the place for a random question/cry for help. My sisters birthday is fast approaching at the start of August and need tasty ideas for a present. I was thinking something useful for her work, she takes people canyoning, canoeing and rafting and whatnot. Got here a real nice buck folding knife few years back for general usage. Was wondering if anyone has any ideas for something she could take in a canoe/raft or maybe strapped to her wetsuit somehow? Was thinking probably avoid a neck knife incase it got tangled on something underwater or when jumping off cliffs and suchlike, bit dangerous methinks. Doesn't have to be a knife either, maybe people with more rivery experience could suggest something handy? Cheers muchly for any help

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
That's a pretty cool idea indeed. Im sure she could use that when rock climbing too, might have to look into that. My budgets up to 50 pound methinks depending on how much overtime I can belt out this month. Cheers for that suggestion, never would of come up with that myself

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Thanks Jjja, think she's fairly set on cooking side of things, she's got thermos aplenty and I gave her a nice trangia stove earlier in year. She does like a mighty strong cup of tea many times during here day though so it could be something to consider. Cheers

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Cracking find! That would probably suit her better I reckon, she wants to keep a log of climbs and mountain days so this could be perfect strapped to rucksack, says weatherproof so reckon bit of rain wouldn't be too harmful. Cheers matey you've saved me weeks of scouring my brain for useless ideas. Under my budget too, your a king

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE