80th Birthday celebration suggestions, please. Update.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Congratulations!

And even if I have no sailors or pilots in the family: Sorry for the air raid and the submarine!

Reactions: oldtimer

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
So the big day has arrived. Madame is 80 today. A real story of survival given that she was born prematurely weighing less than a kilogram during an air raid. She has also survived submarine attacks in the Irish Sea, terrorist attacks in Paris, the building of the wall while she was in Berlin, a car crash in Surrey, a hurricane in the Bahamas, an encounter with a bear in the Rockies, mugging in Madrid, a fall in the Pyrenees, a major operation in which part of her liver was removed and a little matter of living with me for 58 years.

Since the lockdown has stymied most of the options for celebrating it, the virtual world has come into its own with a three-day video conference with the grandchildren and their parents this morning. But the real winner was that techno-savvy grandson has set her up with her own website thus fulfilling her wish to go somewhere she's never been before. www.micheletallack.co.uk if anyone is interested.

no way she is 80!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE