Show us your ink

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A couple of my mates have the superman logo. Both were probably Bon Jovi Inspired, One of them has recently had his recoloured and incorporated into a full sleeve
29942_406179848605_706063605_4131758_7728360_n.jpg

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Holy smoke Stuart F, Thats amazing, how many hours so far?is there a story to it.

Hi Southey,i can't remember how many hours its been,but think i've had about 8 or 9 sittings at 2 hours a time,i never thought to count though.
No Story,but i did draw it up,same with my sleeve,i will post it up when i get a pic.

Cheers Stuart.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
tbh after the first 30 seconds it doesn't bother you that much, its a bit like sharp pressure which is you just relax your arm you kind of get into it. MAJOR adrenaline high afterwards tho which makes you just want to get more!
same with piercings tbh, you dread it but look forward to it, then you have a sharp pain, then euphoric aftermath.
then of course there's the weeks of tenderness but you forget that quickly :D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Goodness me thats bright!
I have three tattoos, two great ones and a crap unfinished one I will be having covered.

I have recently begun tattooing. Im lisenced now and work in a studio as the resident custom artist but soon I will be tattooing full time. Ive never had so much fun or enjoyed a job so much and Im going from strength to strength.

heres a couple...
My first tattoo
6fc0dcba.jpg

my third
301ef60c.jpg

Ive no more downloaded! man they are all on my phone.

anyways, ive just forked out for a lovely new machine. if anybody wants a tattoo, just give me a PM :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
What a great job for you Firecrest - I think thats such a perfect fit that I almost heard the "click"

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Goodness me thats bright!
I have three tattoos, two great ones and a crap unfinished one I will be having covered.

I have recently begun tattooing. Im lisenced now and work in a studio as the resident custom artist but soon I will be tattooing full time. Ive never had so much fun or enjoyed a job so much and Im going from strength to strength.

heres a couple...
My first tattoo
6fc0dcba.jpg

my third
301ef60c.jpg

Ive no more downloaded! man they are all on my phone.

anyways, ive just forked out for a lovely new machine. if anybody wants a tattoo, just give me a PM :)

You tattoo on werewolves!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE