Show Me Your Hand-Made Axe Masks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hi Adam, I used a 4m veg tan leather, I would go for a more flexible leather next time, only down to 3m.
I got it from J. T. Bachelors Ltd. In North London. They have a good scraps bin If you want to experiment.

Hi Tom, thats a handy tip, maybe you should post it in the Resources section ? :)

I will have to get up there at some point and do some shopping.

Nice axe masks guys. I will definitely have to have a go at one for myself. I have an axe with no mask that needs covering......

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Some excellent craftsmanship on display in this thread. Thanks again everyone for contributing. Finished my humble first effort today. I'm quite happy with it. I don't wear an axe on my belt, just stow it in my pack so it's just an edge cover really.Darren.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
nice work there Red :)

My masks but not my- all but the working axe are by Singtek - I miss that man - why would he leave here to live in a warm beautiful island paradise?

The working axe was by Dougster....hang on, he has moved too.

Time for a better deodorant I think :)

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Some excellent craftsmanship on display in this thread. Thanks again everyone for contributing. Finished my humble first effort today. I'm quite happy with it. I don't wear an axe on my belt, just stow it in my pack so it's just an edge cover really.Darren.

I saw your other thread about this axe, impressive work!

My masks but not my- all but the working axe are by Singtek - I miss that man - why would he leave here to live in a warm beautiful island paradise?

The working axe was by Dougster....hang on, he has moved too.

Time for a better deodorant I think :)

nice all the same :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE