Shadow Walker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shadow Walker

Oct 15, 2005
Oxford
Hi all, well here I am. I found this site a while ago but it looked a lot different and to tell you the truth, at the time it did not draw me in. Today I happened to stumble on it again while doing research and it looks great.

So about me then, well I live in Bicester, which is in Oxfordshire, but have just started work in Hereford. I have been into the survival type subject for many years, but have only recently found an interest in the bushcraft area. Looking at the 2 they are so different, yet both the same. Survival skills uses bushcraft teaching to generate its existence however bushcraft draws on primitive survival skills to fuel its fire. Well anyway that’s my take on it.

I hope to draw from a vast knowledge which is contained in this site and fuel my fire and passion for learning; just maybe I could also add useful content to this library resource.

Jason

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you on BCUK and thanks for letting us know that the changes have been good one.

If you've any questions then just ask away, there's always someone on here that can point you in the right direction.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hello and welcome from Aylesbury. there are quite a few of us around the oxon bucks herts area that meet up on occasion if your interested

James

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Welcome,
Bushcraft and survival same and different, yep! And take a look at Clarissa and the Countryman some time to see how much overlap bushcraft, countyskills there is.
Cheers
David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE