Serratas reduced to 210 pounds.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Funny thing is...
That apart from maybe five customners over the years, no one has paid VAT for one of my knives sent to the UK.

Luck of the draw, I guess?

Everything I’ve brought lately has been taxed. I think small goods are an easy target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Funny thing is...
That apart from maybe five customers over the years, no one has paid VAT for one of my knives sent to the UK.

Luck of the draw, I guess?
Exactly what the Parcel Force postie said! He's delivered identical parcels, obviously the same and some have had to pay, others not, he doesn't think there's any logic to it.

Anyway it's arrived safely this morning and I'm delighted.

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Gents - bottom line...

If the consignment says it has a value over £30 it’s subject to potential inspection and thus added VAT plus a processing charge... so it very much depends on what’s written on the package....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zackerty

Nomad
Dec 16, 2004
Christchurch...New Zealand
There will be in the near future.

I find it interesting, that folk want coloured G10 above Canvas Micarta, arguably the most durable scale material available in the world.

Customer choice I guess?

Last edited:

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
There will be in the near future.

I find it interesting, that folk want coloured G10 above Canvas Micarta, arguably the most durable scale material available in the world.

Customer choice I guess?

Already have the canvas micarta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE