Seasons 1 & 2 of Ray Mears Extreme Survival on DVD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I ordered this over the Christmas break and it arrived this week. Having watched every episode many times on the television I was pleasantly surprised to find that each of the episodes on the DVD seems to have been edited very differently from the broadcast episodes. Lamb is no longer used as the theme tune and a lot of the footage also differs. I've already watched most of the first disc and can't wait to move onto season 2 on the second disc.

Thought I'd give those who don't have the DVD a heads up. Glad I stumped up the cash and I'll be splashing out on season 3 when I've got some spare wonga.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'm far too self righteous for that. ;-) Besides, I don't have the disc space to rip DVDs.

A little OT, but I did make an alcohol burner from a Red Bull can this morning after having watched a YouTube vid. Have to say I'm really quite impressed with the result. Can't believe how well it worked

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've got an older set of the DVDs from 2005 and they are different to the broadcast versions and the new DVDs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE