Sak quick question

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Full Member
Apr 24, 2013
1,106
13
Bolton
You've probably answered this one a million times but I'm just hoping too save myself a little time.could anyone point me in the direction of were I might purchase new scales for my sak explorer.couldnt exactly tell yer how I've knackered them only booze n bushcraft don't mix too well
 
Last edited:
I made my own from an old ruler one day just to see if i could and it worked, no holes for the pick or tweezers though.
Sorry but no pics
 
Gorilla over on BB does custom ones too or may have some spare plastic ones he has taken off an old one to customise?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE