safir 7 floor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
hi , as i havent had any luck with getting a bison tundra , ive bought a safir 7 , with funds now at 0, has anyone got a floor that they could pattern or loan me so i can take a pattern off it please.
thank

nenook

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm going to make a floor for my old Tåpp 5. I'm simply planning on measuring the lenght of one "side", doing the math from that and adding a zipper as in their comfort model (straight from opening to center. Adding toggles for attaching to the tent and that is pretty much it. I was also thinking about just adding a square foot or so of condura in the center, and simply not have an "all the way" zip.

For me it is mostly a matter of reducing the internal evertebrate population (i.e. mosquitos and midges); I will also add a ceiling of midge netting.

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
thanks for the advise , forestwalker , I will get some suitable material and follow , what your doing .

regards

nenook

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE