S4 Type

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I wanted to say a huge thanks to Mark Hill for his work and craftsmanship on the knife I collected from him today

I commissioned an S4 type but with African Blackwood scales the very first wooden scaled one Mark has made

To say I am pleased with the outcome is an understatement

It is just perfect in every way

Looking forward to putting it through its paces over the next few weeks

Thanks Mark again

Also to squishy for her wonderful work

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I don't have one of it or i would post one. I'm sure Steve will sort something. :)

Yeah yeah, bet its not as nice as my unicorn horn handled white obsidian knife ;) Looking forward to pics, sounds like a nice combo.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Can't get better than a unicorn handled white obsidian knife......:D

Does it have a genuine Dragon skin sheath too?

Yeah yeah, bet its not as nice as my unicorn horn handled white obsidian knife ;) Looking forward to pics, sounds like a nice combo.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
As requested but please excuse my rubbish photos it really does not do this masterpiece justice

DSC_0291.jpg

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Ooooo very very nice I do believe that may be made of the very rare black unicorn....😉👍

Sent from the smoke clouds of a poorly lit fire...

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers guys :)

That one was a lot more awkward than the G10 ones... trying to get a good even finish across the board with marine grade stainless and wood.... took a while of carful hand sanding i can tell ya... about 3 hours worth.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have one of the S4 type blades in RWL34 from Mark and love it. Stupidly sharp and keeps the edge like no other knife I own. One day I will get a sheath made for it.
Its now my main user and has been used and abused and still takes all I can throw at it.

Mark I love the look of the shorter Mora, could fancy one of those sometime.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE